Our showrooms and factory are based in the Whakatane. We understand that not everybody can live in our beautiful little town that boasts the most sunshine hours and best beach in New Zealand so we come to you. A lot of our work can be found in Auckland, Tauranga and many other central north island locations. Despite the logistics we still remain very competitive.
a. If you wish for us to design a kitchen then we have options for you to consider.
I. Consultation Only. An on site consultation to explore design concepts that work with space and a developed client brief. The cost of consultation is $95.00 inc GST per hour (plus mileage).
2. Design Only. If after consultation you wish to put the design concepts to plan, then a $500.00 fee will apply. This kitchen design process can continue to evolve and the fee does not limit you to one set of ideas. These plans are concept plans only. Full working drawings can be provided as an additional service. We will provide a no obligation quotation to supply and install the designed kitchen. If manufacturing is carried out by Beaver Kitchens this fee is waived.
Additional services are interior spatial design, colour consultation, project management and full working drawings (including specification sheet, electrical plan, lighting plan, plumbing plan and colour consultation).
If you already have a design you are happy with, then we will give you a free quote to manufacture the kitchen.
- Once the quotation has been accepted a confirmation letter is sent specifying installation dates, trades people involved in the project and contracts. A 50% deposit will be required upon confirming the order with the remaining 50% paid on final installation.
- We do have a good broad knowledge on appliances and can provide you with a competitive quote on most brands.
- Our manufacturing process is very much skill based rather than technology based. A cabinetmaker will hand build the kitchen from start to finish including installation. This allows us to design and manufacture unique pieces of furniture as we don’t have to work within modular sizing. It also ensures that the cabinetmaker oversees the entire project giving them the “ownership” often missing in modern day manufacturing.
- For those clients that live in close proximity to our factory we encourage them to visit us and view the kitchen during manufacturing.
- Installation usually only takes 2-3 days but this can vary. We can provide our own sub-trades or we can coordinate your preferred trades people.
- The final invoice will be sent only when the client is completely happy with the installed kitchen.
- We follow up with 6 and 12 month warrant of fitness letters just to ensure all is working as per plan.